الاثنين، 1 مايو 2023
Show HN: guitos, a free open-source budgeting app https://ift.tt/1wYNfZX
Show HN: guitos, a free open-source budgeting app Hi HN, I wanted to share an app I've created recently since it might be useful for you: guitos is a free open-source budgeting app that helps you figure out where your money went and plan your budget ahead of time. It was initially created to replace a spreadsheet I created based on the budgeting advice given on the r/personalfinance subreddits and as an opportunity to learn React. The app stores data in your browser's local storage (IndexedDB). Your private financial data doesn't leave your browser. (If you're wondering what the app's name means: "guitos" is portuguese slang for money/cash. ) source code available @ https://ift.tt/NubcFPr https://guitos.app/ May 1, 2023 at 11:00PM
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
������ �����
خدمات طبيه https://www.cut-titles.com/Y4ZR
-
https://ift.tt/2IfSrSh via /r/aww https://ift.tt/39uj8P2
-
Show HN: Krita Stable Diffusion Plugin This is still a very new project under active development but I wanted to show it off in case anyone ...
-
Show HN: TypeScript types that conform to JSON schemas without code generation https://ift.tt/2WrVTQh November 1, 2019 at 01:41AM
-
Show HN: LibRapid -- A high performance multi-dimensional array library tl;dr I'm developing an incredibly fast library for arrays and m...
-
Show HN: Typograms, Markdown-like renderer for ASCII diagrams https://ift.tt/N7UjHun July 18, 2022 at 04:05AM
-
Show HN: Declarative PostgreSQL query cache using Node.js https://ift.tt/2pCxHhT Show HN: Declarative PostgreSQL query cache using Node.js ...
-
Show HN: AriFramework – Svelte Without Compiling https://ift.tt/3bCwA4z April 25, 2020 at 02:42AM
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق