الاثنين، 15 أغسطس 2022
Show HN: I made a tool to hide HN usernames and reduce bias https://ift.tt/gQDfOmY
Show HN: I made a tool to hide HN usernames and reduce bias Hey HN, I made this tool after I read a pretty interesting pg essay - https://ift.tt/yUl8pMX He talks about changing some HN usernames' colors to orange and then deciding to revert back So I thought it could be interesting to remove usernames entirely. This Chrome Extension just replaces HN usernames with question marks. I've enjoyed using it so far myself and I'm curious what you think about the concept? https://ift.tt/LISoXdH August 15, 2022 at 10:55PM
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
������ �����
خدمات طبيه https://www.cut-titles.com/Y4ZR
-
Show HN: LibRapid -- A high performance multi-dimensional array library tl;dr I'm developing an incredibly fast library for arrays and m...
-
Show HN: Typograms, Markdown-like renderer for ASCII diagrams https://ift.tt/N7UjHun July 18, 2022 at 04:05AM
-
Show HN: Chemiscripts: translate ASCII chemical formulas into Unicode https://ift.tt/uyr5Sx9 March 21, 2022 at 11:33PM
-
https://ift.tt/3mx9fc3 via /r/aww https://ift.tt/3ehdcxb
-
Show HN: Study, research and learn with thinking notebook – MindForger 1.50.0 https://ift.tt/2TBgRfX January 19, 2020 at 02:36AM
-
أفضل مراكز زراعة الشعر في تركياhttps://www.cut-titles.com/PXcwHxSp
-
Show HN: Krita Stable Diffusion Plugin This is still a very new project under active development but I wanted to show it off in case anyone ...
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق