الأربعاء، 22 يونيو 2022
Show HN: Crocodile - Better code review for GitHub https://ift.tt/rYeI9yg
Show HN: Crocodile - Better code review for GitHub Hi HN! I've been working on a code review app for GitHub called Crocodile for about a year. I used to work at Microsoft where we used a tool called CodeFlow for reviewing code and I missed it after I left. I know many other ex-Microsoft engineers feel the same. Here are some of the distinguishing features of Crocodile that are inspired by CodeFlow: * Comments float above the code instead of being inline. Long discussions that are displayed inline make it really hard to review the code. * Comment on any text selection in the file, even a single character. * Comments don't get lost when code changes. I hate it when comments become "outdated" because I rebase or the line is edited. I also implemented lots of features that I wish CodeFlow had which you can read more about on the blog. [1] For those curious about the tech stack: it's mostly written in Go with Alpine.js, HTMX, and Tailwind CSS for the frontend. For storage I use PostgreSQL, S3 compatible object storage, and Redis for caching. I use Pulumi for infrastructure provisioning and Kubernetes deployments. Everything is hosted on DigitalOcean. Feedback is welcome! [1] https://ift.tt/QEzXZub https://ift.tt/3kV9QRn June 22, 2022 at 11:07PM
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
������ �����
خدمات طبيه https://www.cut-titles.com/Y4ZR
-
https://ift.tt/2IfSrSh via /r/aww https://ift.tt/39uj8P2
-
Show HN: Declarative PostgreSQL query cache using Node.js https://ift.tt/2pCxHhT Show HN: Declarative PostgreSQL query cache using Node.js ...
-
Show HN: Tmux Super Fingers https://ift.tt/3y6qCmV August 23, 2021 at 08:32PM
-
Show HN: TypeScript types that conform to JSON schemas without code generation https://ift.tt/2WrVTQh November 1, 2019 at 01:41AM
-
Show HN: tmux.nvim – turning Neovim into a terminal multiplexer https://ift.tt/IjKzCle April 9, 2022 at 11:53PM
-
Show HN: ReactJS – Iframe component with maximise to fullscreen button https://ift.tt/38tGyUy February 14, 2020 at 06:45AM
-
Show HN: Krita Stable Diffusion Plugin This is still a very new project under active development but I wanted to show it off in case anyone ...
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق