السبت، 14 مايو 2022
Show HN: A collaborative pixel drawing game for when you're bored (Attempt #2) https://ift.tt/SjL3N7H
Show HN: A collaborative pixel drawing game for when you're bored (Attempt #2) Previous thread: https://ift.tt/OJmXEgt Hello again HN! It's been 3 months since I last submitted this project and the back-end server software melted down. I was really bummed that many people didn't get to play, so I've spent most of my spare time since that last post completely rewriting the back-end server software using small, carefully selected dependencies (C99, sqlite, mongoose.ws & cJSON) I've done some basic performance testing and I'm cautiously optimistic that it can now handle up to ~1000 concurrent users. If you have any ideas for improvements, do let me know! Bots are permitted, but try and do something creative instead of just filling the canvas with junk :^) You can view the source code for the new back-end here: https://ift.tt/LZIvSa4 You can also check out a recent time-lapse here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUmnUvTqn6M The time-lapse gets generated from the server log output using this tool: https://ift.tt/8odZ13H (Note to HN staff: It wouldn't let me repost this unless it had a 'slightly different url', hence the sneaky redirect there. If this is a big no-no, I apologize, otherwise feel free to swap out the URL to the redirected one :^)) https://ift.tt/JrU4Mwn May 14, 2022 at 10:56PM
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
������ �����
خدمات طبيه https://www.cut-titles.com/Y4ZR
-
https://ift.tt/2IfSrSh via /r/aww https://ift.tt/39uj8P2
-
Show HN: LibRapid -- A high performance multi-dimensional array library tl;dr I'm developing an incredibly fast library for arrays and m...
-
Show HN: TypeScript types that conform to JSON schemas without code generation https://ift.tt/2WrVTQh November 1, 2019 at 01:41AM
-
Update: Route and Stop Changes By Bradley Dunn With a shortage of operators, car cleaners and other key personnel, Muni has implemented ...
-
Show HN: Typograms, Markdown-like renderer for ASCII diagrams https://ift.tt/N7UjHun July 18, 2022 at 04:05AM
-
Show HN: Krita Stable Diffusion Plugin This is still a very new project under active development but I wanted to show it off in case anyone ...
-
Show HN: ReactJS – Iframe component with maximise to fullscreen button https://ift.tt/38tGyUy February 14, 2020 at 06:45AM
-
Show HN: Declarative PostgreSQL query cache using Node.js https://ift.tt/2pCxHhT Show HN: Declarative PostgreSQL query cache using Node.js ...
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق