الأحد، 17 أبريل 2022
Show HN: heyhey – Building a Linktree-like app taught me more than college https://ift.tt/C2y7b3H
Show HN: heyhey – Building a Linktree-like app taught me more than college Hello Hacker News! HEYHEY is a service that tries to bridge the siloed platforms of the modern-day internet and be where people come to search for others. So far, I've spent about 2 months developing it, and as a college student, it honestly helped me learn more about computer science than any undergrad course we have. Also, after getting the inspiration from HN, I wanted to prove to myself that, in 2022, anyone could build a full-fledged web service. Thanks to its modern-yet-traditional infrastructure, HEYHEY is costing me about 0 dollars a month to run (so far!). I really wanted to keep the service simple but functional. So naturally, I tried to stay away from a JS-based front-end. Instead, HEYHEY uses simple HTML pages with modern CSS and forms to function (you can disable JS!). Last week, I silently turned on registers, and if you register today, you will have a 10% chance to get Pro for life — it enables custom usernames (heyhey.to/[username]) and rich themes. I am not trying to take over the "Linktree space" nor trying to build a unicorn startup. After making HEYHEY presentable, I just wanted others to have access to it as well. I hope to keep developing HEYHEY so that it can further integrate with other social platforms while staying lightweight and functional. Would love to hear your feedback! If you registered and want to delete your account, just shoot an email to: friends@heyhey.to https://heyhey.to/ April 18, 2022 at 12:00AM
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
������ �����
خدمات طبيه https://www.cut-titles.com/Y4ZR
-
https://ift.tt/2IfSrSh via /r/aww https://ift.tt/39uj8P2
-
Show HN: ReactJS – Iframe component with maximise to fullscreen button https://ift.tt/38tGyUy February 14, 2020 at 06:45AM
-
Show HN: AriFramework – Svelte Without Compiling https://ift.tt/3bCwA4z April 25, 2020 at 02:42AM
-
Show HN: Verilog2factorio https://ift.tt/3ng8nYA April 25, 2021 at 03:31AM
-
Show HN: TypeScript types that conform to JSON schemas without code generation https://ift.tt/2WrVTQh November 1, 2019 at 01:41AM
-
Show HN: Declarative PostgreSQL query cache using Node.js https://ift.tt/2pCxHhT Show HN: Declarative PostgreSQL query cache using Node.js ...
-
Show HN: OOTB Code-Server, Easiest “VSCode on Browser” + HTTPS and GitHub Auth https://ift.tt/3kbyYDi September 14, 2020 at 03:20AM
-
Show HN: Krita Stable Diffusion Plugin This is still a very new project under active development but I wanted to show it off in case anyone ...
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق